HARYANA WAQF BOARD, GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
The Mewat Engineering College allows early admission. This means that candidates can apply even before the class 12th results are out. The admission under this scheme is offered on the basis of marks of class 10th and 11th. Students desirous of availing admission under this scheme can apply on the College website. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of class 10th and class 11th by calculating the predicted marks of class 12th.
Predicted marks of Class 12th = 0.4*Marks of Class 10th + 0.6*Marks of Class 11th
Once admission is offered by the College, students can reserve their seat by paying Rs 10,000. This will count towards their tuition fee.
Applying early has many benefits besides possibly increasing the chance of getting in. Applying early lets the student:
• Reduce stress by cutting the time spent waiting for a decision.
• Save the time and expense of submitting multiple applications.
• Gain more time, once accepted, to look for housing and otherwise prepare for college.
• Assurance of a seat in the College
• A rebate of 5% is offered in tuition fee for admission under this scheme.